登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语听力>零碎一角:竖起耳朵听英语

零碎一角:竖起耳朵听英语

1 5715 分享 来源:必克英语 2014-10-30

跟着小必听英语,《走遍美国》带你领略纯正美音。简洁而实用,可以点个赞!

Smell The Flowers


ACT I

Good morning, Susan. 早安,Susan。
Good morning, Sam. 早安,Sam。
What's the schedule today? 今天的工作是怎么安排的?
Ten o'clock, 十点钟,
telephone FAO Schwarz about the new twin baby dolls. 打电话给FAO Schwarz谈关于双胞娃娃玩具的事。
OK. 好的。
Telephone Mrs. Zaskey at the advertising agency. 打电话给广告代理Zaskey夫人。
I did that. Go on. 我已经打了。 继续说。
Eleven o'clock, approve the sketches for the toy spaceship. 十一点钟,批玩具太空船的草图。
Where are they? 草图在哪儿?
Right here. 就在这儿。
Did you look at them? 你看过了吗?
Yes, I did. 是的,我看过了。
What do you think of the spaceship? 你觉得那个太空船怎么样?
I think the kids'll love it. 我觉得孩子们会喜欢。
Would you show me the drawings, please? 请把草图给我看看好吗?
Huh. 嗯。
Now, what else is on the schedule today? 那么,今天的工作表还有些什么?
Well, at one o'clock 嗯,一点钟
you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Levine, 你跟Levine先生约好吃午饭,
the client from the Toytown Stores. 这个客户来自Toytown Stores。
Where? 在什么地方?
At Rossano's. 在Rossano餐厅。
Hmm. Anything else? 嗯,还有其他事吗?
At four o'clock, 四点钟,
you have a meeting with the production staff 要与生产部门人员开会
in the conference room. 在会议室。
Make sure everybody is at that meeting. 要确定每一位都出席这次会议。
Will do. 没问题。
At six you're meeting, Mr. Ozawa. 六点钟要会见Ozawa先生。
Oh, yes. Are his models here? 噢,对啦。他的模型在这儿吗?
They're in my office. 在我办公室。
I'd like to see them. 我想看看。
Right. 好的。
What else? 还有什么?
Come on, Sam ... 过来,Sam……
You work too hard, Susan. 你太拼命工作了,Susan。
When was your last day off? 上次休假是在什么时候?
Hmm. I can't remember. 嗯,我记不起来了。
You really ought to take some time off. 的确应该休一次假。
What for? 为什么?
To enjoy the simple things in life ... 享受人生乐趣……
I know, Sam. 我知道,Sam。
Maybe soon. 也许很快就会。
To smell the flowers. 去轻松一下。
Oh, wait a minute. What's today's date? 噢,等一等。今天几号?
Today is the twelfth. Why? 今天是十二号。怎么了?
It seems to me I scheduled something else. 好像我还安排了什么别的事情。
There's nothing else in the appointment book. 在工作日程上没有别的的事了。
I'm sure I did. 我确信我安排了什么事情。
Oh, well, I'll probably remember it later. 噢,也许过一会我会想起来。
I hope it isn't important. 希望不是什么重要的事。
Hmm. It's probably nothing. 嗯,也许没什么事。
OK, let's get started. 好吧,我们开始工作。
Would you call Priscilla Smith at FAO Schwarz, please? 请拨电话给FAO Schwarz的Priscilla Smith,好吗?
Right. 好的。
These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 这些是那位日本电影制作人制作的模型。
Thank you. Just put them on my desk. 谢谢。 把它们放在我桌上。
And the new drawings for the toy spaceship. 还有玩具太空船的新草图。
Wonderful. 真精采。
That was fast. 而且又快。
We have a new artist. 我们找来了一位新的美工人员。
She's very talented. 她很有才华。
What time is it, anyway? 几点钟了,顺便问一下?
My watch stopped. 我的表停了。
It's eleven thirty. 十一点半。
What time is my lunch date with Bill Levine? 我与Bill Levine 约好的中饭时间是几点?
One o'clock. 一点钟。
Remind me to leave at twelve forty-five. 提醒我十二点四十五分走。
Did you remember your other appointment for today? 还记得今天的另一个约会吗?
No, 记不起来了。
but I have a feeling 但我觉得
it's going to be too late when I do remember. 等我想起来时已经太晚了。
Yes, Sam? 什么事,Sam?
I just solved the mystery. 我刚刚把那个谜底解开了。
What did I forget? 我忘记什么?
You have some guests in the reception room. 有几位客人在接待室等你。
What? Who? 什么?是谁?
Mr. Harry Bennett and his daughter. Harry Bennett 先生和他女儿。
I remember! 我记起来了!
Oh ... Harry! 噢……Harry!
I made a lunch date with him and his daughter weeks ago. 几星期前我约好和他以及他女儿共进午餐。
Is he a client? 他是顾客吗?
He's a friend. 他是我的一位朋友。
Well, he's here with his daughter to have lunch. 嗯,他和他女儿已到这儿等候吃午餐了。
I met her at Thanksgiving, 我在感恩节与她见面,
and I promised to have lunch with both of them today. 我答应今天和他们共进午餐。
Yes, indeed. 是的,原来如此。
What are you going to do about your appointment 那该怎么办
with Mr. Levine? 你与Levine先生的邀约?
Any suggestions? 有什么建议吗?
Oh! 噢!

See more information, you can visit us

英语口语测试  http://www.spiiker.com/daily/ 

在线学英语口语 http://www.spiiker.com/english-plaza.jsp

 


 

1